Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group’s environmental assessors, geologists, hydrogeologists, and environmental engineers have extensive experience in environmental assessments, remedial investigations, and action plans for private and public agency clients. Our staff has conducted hundreds of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESAs) and has significant experience with Phase II and III ESAs associated with the remediation of gasoline and diesel, as well as pesticides and chlorinated solvents. With our environmental expertise, our staff is able to walk our clients step-by-step through the environmental process, from the initial assessment, through the remediation, and eventually to project close-out.
Phase I & Phase II Assessment Services
- Phase I: Property transfer studies, Brownfields studies, EPA All Appropriate Inquires (AAI), due diligence under CERCLA
- Phase II: Sampling and Analysis Plan, remedial investigations, corrective action plans, human health
- Risk assessments, ecological risk screening, groundwater monitoring plans, groundwater monitoring well installation, annual and quarterly monitoring and reporting, asbestos containing building materials and lead based paint surveys, Vapor Intrusion and Indoor air sampling, Hazardous Waste Business Plans (HMBP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure plans (SPCC) and environmental compliance.
- Phase III: Site remediation of soil and groundwater; water, soils and air risk-based site closure; underground fuel tank cleanups; pond closures. Specialist with chlorinated solvents, agrichemicals, heavy metals, hydrocarbons (gasoline and diesel fuels).
Environmental Engineering Projects
Environmental Compliance Services
- Preliminary Endangerment Assessments (PEA for schools)
- Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Report of Waste Discharge
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP)
- Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) Plans
- Hazardous Materials Business Plans
- Monitoring and reporting
- DTSC SB-14 and Parts B permits
- Geohydrologic studies
- Air permitting
- Authority to Construct (ATC)
- Permit to Operate (PTO)
Provost & Pritchard Consulting Group, 2017